I’m Lindsay - great to finally meet you :)
Most days you can find me tucked away in the corner of a cozy coffee shop filled with twinkle lights typing away on my laptop or with my head in an anatomy textbook. I am known for my green smoothie addictions and for eating salads big enough to feed a family of four. I love serving the world by teaching others how they can optimize their health and well-being using whole foods, yoga and essential oils.
I help women who are struggling with emotional eating and self-confidence to craft the body and life of their dreams with ease and total food freedom. Together, I help them to navigate the waters of health and wellness by working with them on a one on one basis. We design their personalized plan that fits their needs and lifestyle that incorporates food, exercise and yoga.
When I’m not busy working on my business or studying, you can almost always find me at the gym, running, practicing yoga or reading with a, you guessed it, green smoothie in hand ;)
If you’re dying to hear more, here are 5 things you might not know about me.
1. I’m currently studying Osteopathy at the Canadian Academy of Osteopathy in Hamilton
2. I’ve played hockey for over 15 years
3. My dream dog is a red fox golden retriever
4. I struggled with an eating disorder and body image dysmorphia for 5 years
5. I used to decorate wedding cakes when I was 14 years old
Still there? Let’s connect! Find me on Instagram @lindsaymustard or sign up for my newsletter to stay in touch.
All my love,