6 Ingredient One Blender Chocolate Hazelnut Zucchini Paleo Muffins
For the first time ever, I am thankful for my barbie sized kitchen. Having a kitchen the size of a shoe box has forced me to get creative with the number of dishes I use to make my healthy creations. This recipe is no exception. I'm not kidding when I say that you only need a blender and a muffin tray. You're welcome ;)
These scrumptious muffins even got the approval from my picky brother - so ladies, if you're family or spouse are selcective about their sweets, this one is guy approved. I don't want to stroke my own ego, but he even said they were moist and went really well with almond butter. Don't worry, I kept my composure and my mouth didn't quite drop to the floor with excitement that I finally made a recipe that he liked. I brushed off the compliment like I did the hazelnut flour off of my shirt, quick and easy - "oh they're good? That's cool." But really I was giddy with excitement to share this recipe with you guys because it took me all of 5 minutes, yes 5 freaking minutes to make this chocolate muffin of goodness. So if you're tight on time in the morning, are a snack monster or just love a good old-fashioned chocolate cupcake, you'll love today's recipe!
Without further ado, meet the best ever Chocolate Hazelnut Zucchini Paleo Muffins that just happen to dairy and gluten free and with next to no sugar :)
6 Ingredient Chocolate Hazelnut Zucchini Paleo Muffins
Low Sugar, Gluten & Dairy Free
1. Preheat the over to 350 degrees and grease a muffin tray with coconut oil.
2. Add the hazelnuts to the blender and blend on high for 2 minutes until a fine flour forms. Then add the remaining dry ingredients and blend again.
3. Add the wet ingredients (except the shredded zucchini) and blend again.
4. Stir the zucchini into the mixture and then pour into the muffin tray.
5. Bake for 15 minutes.
- 1 cup (143g) hazelnuts, whole
- 1/4 cup (24g) cocoa powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 3 tbsp (45mL) maple syrup
- 3 large eggs
- 1 small (150g) zucchini, grated
- 1.5 tbsp (21g) coconut oil, melted